BROCK ROAD CEMETERY

This cemetery has always been known as the Brock Road Cemetery even though the cemetery is located east of Brock Road on Safari Road. This property started as a church cemetery of the Methodist faith.

 

In the year 1866 a group of men named as a Religious Congregation or Society of the Methodists were desirous of securing a site on which to build a church.  A site was picked May 9, 1866, the deed was given to the trustees for the sum of five cents.

 

The earliest interment noted is of Orr Burns, a native of Co. Down, Ireland, who died January 2, 1879 at the age of 43. 

 

A church was built on the site, but was later torn down in the 1950s, but the cemetery remains.

Commemorate the life of a loved one

FULL BURIAL LOTS
 

Brock Road Cemetery offers full burial plots to help commemorate the life of a loved one. A full burial lot is able to hold one casket or four urns of cremated remains.

Photo Gallery

IMG_0538
IMG_0542
IMG_0546
IMG_0557
IMG_0551
IMG_0532

Location

IMG_0542